2 in 1 formulation enables the patient to use one product for skin cleansing and for moisturising.
Epaderm was formulated by Dermatologists . It is suitable for patients of all ages, including babies.
Should be applied to the skin as often as required
2-in-1 clinically proven emollient and skin cleanser
Non-greasy formulation absorbs quickly into the skin
Suitable for all ages, including babies
Kinder to skin with no colours or fragrances
Can be used on all dry skin conditions
Easy to use ‘twist and lock’ pump dispensers
Epaderm Cream is an award winning emollient cream formulated with clinically proven ingredients to treat all dry skin conditions.
It’s a 2-in-1 treatment for dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis, meaning Epaderm Cream can be used directly on the skin or as a skin cleanser.
Epaderm Cream’s light, non-greasy formulation works by creating a barrier which helps to soften and soothe the skin, reduce the itch and prevent moisture loss. It also contains glycerine which helps skin cells hydrate, providing longer lasting and more effective results.
The number of ingredients in a skin product is also important – the fewer the ingredients, the less likely it is to cause irritation. Epaderm Cream contains the fewest number of sensitisers and ingredients in the emollient creams category1. Unlike many emollients, Epaderm’s formulation contains no fragrances or colourings and is SLS free; making it kinder to already sensitive and delicate skin.
Creams, like Epaderm Cream, tend to be absorbed into the skin and are ideal for less severely affected areas and daytime use.
Epaderm Cream is suitable for all ages, including babies.
Using Epaderm Cream as an emollient:
Directions: apply Epaderm Cream directly onto the skin in the direction of the hair growth. This will reduce the risk of blocking hair follicles.
Using Epaderm Cream as a skin cleanser:
When caring for dry skin conditions, it is important that no soaps or products containing detergents are used as they will increase water loss from the skin. Using Epaderm Cream as a skin cleanser ensures that dry skin can be properly washed, without losing additional moisture.
Directions: Dispense a small amount onto your hand, lather under warm water and then use as a normal soap.
- Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP. (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22)
- Yellow Soft Paraffin BP.
- Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards