SuperPharmacyPlus is a registered NDIS provider
We can assist you with NDIS in the following areas:
Assist Prod-Pers Care/Safety
Assistive Prod-Household Task
Personal Mobility Equipment
But we also assist people in deciding which are the best products through our highly skilled staff.
Because of our unique structure, SuperPharmacyPlus is able to assist and seek funding through:
- Self Managed NDIS arrangements
- Plan Managed NDIS agreements
- Agency Managed Plans
We are able to quote the supply of products, and be flexible with the supply of products across all states and territories in Australia.
We have Occupational Therapists, Incontinence Experts and NDIS guidance staff available to assist in getting you the best possible solution.
Please talk to one of our specialists today either in-store or on 07 3355 3052.
Additionally, you can enquire by filling out the following form:
You may also find out more information about the NDIS from their Fact Sheets and Publications webpage
What types of supports are funded?
The types of supports that the NDIS may fund for participants include:
- daily personal activities
- transport to enable participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities
- workplace help to allow a participant to successfully get or keep employment in the open or supported labour market
- therapeutic supports including behaviour support
- help with household tasks to allow the participant to maintain their home environment
- help to a participant by skilled personnel in aids or equipment assessment, set up and training
- home modification design and construction
- mobility equipment, and
- vehicle modifications.
There are some kinds of supports that will not be funded or provided by the NDIS
The NDIS Act and the rules made under the NDIS Act also tell us which supports will not be funded by the NDIS.
The NDIS cannot fund a support that is:
- the responsibility of another government system or community service
- not related to a person’s disability
- relates to day-to-day living costs that are not related to a participant's support needs, or
- is likely to cause harm to the participant or pose a risk to others.