Caruso's Vitamin B6 200mg | 50 tablets | AUST L | 313061
Caruso's Vitamin B6 is a one-a-day high potency supplement formulated to relieve breast tenderness, mood swings and mild fluid retention associated with premenstrual tension, promote a healthy stress response and also promote red blood cell health.
Why use Caruso’s Vitamin B6?
Caruso’s B6 is a high potency easy-to-swallow tablet which has been formulated to help relieve some of the symptoms of premenstrual tension, assist with healthy red blood cell production and support a healthy stress response in the body.
Caruso’s Vitamin B6 health indications:
• Reduce mood swings, irritability and aggression associated with pre-menstrual tension.
• Relieve mild fluid retention in pre-menstrual women
• Relieve morning sickness
• Promote red blood cell health
Each tablet contains:
|Equiv. to pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial favours.
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 16, take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
• If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• WARNING - This product contains pyridoxine which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
• WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. (Contains Vitamin B6)
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.