Caruso's Turmeric 50 Tablets AUST L 286551.
Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of medicinal use, dating back nearly 4000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory herb. Caruso’s Turmeric helps maintain joint mobility and helps relieve joint inflammation, joint pain and joint stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Natural anti-inflammatory used for centuries to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
Why use Caruso's Turmeric?
Caruso’s Turmeric utilises the water soluble extract CurcuWIN™, which may help relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain, joint stiffness and joint swelling in a 1 a day tablet.
Caruso’s Turmeric may help:
• Relieve symptoms such as joint pain, joint swelling and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
• To promote joint health
• To support joint mobility and healthy joint function
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Turmeric?
• Those experiencing joint pain and stiffness associated with mild osteoarthritis
• Those wanting an antioxidant supplement to help reduce free radical damage to body tissues
• Those looking to support and maintain joint health
Formulation (Each tablet contains):
- Curcumin 72mg, From CurcuWIN™ Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Rhizome extract 1.425g (1425mg)
- Adults take 1 tablet per day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Do not use if you have gall bladder disease or gallstones.
- Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, animal products, eggs, peanuts, soy, corn, starch, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
- Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.