AUST L NUMBER: 36711
The health benefits of Caruso's Rhodiola stem from its natural adaptogenic properties, which have been traditionally utilized in Russian medicine to aid the body in adapting to stressful situations. Adaptogens like Rhodiola promote the body's ability to adapt to stress and cope with environmental stressors.
Caruso’s Rhodiola offers a range of health benefits, including:
- Managing the body’s physiological stress response
- Promoting physical and mental endurance, capacity, and stamina
- Reducing cognitive fatigue
- Supporting mental focus and clarity during stressful periods such as work, study, and physical activity.
Nervous System Support:
- Assisting in relieving restlessness, irritability, fatigue, and sleeplessness due to mild anxiety.
- Calming the nerves and supporting general mental wellbeing.
Caruso’s Rhodiola presents promising potential in promoting physical and mental endurance, cognitive function, and overall mental wellbeing during times of stress, making it a valuable natural supplement for individuals seeking support in managing stress and enhancing their overall mental and physical resilience.
Caruso’s Rhodiola Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Support mental concentration and focus
- Relieve nervous tension
- Decrease mental fatigue
- Support a healthy stress response in the body
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Rhodiola rosea (Rose root) ext. dry conc………………………375mg
From min. dry root 937.50mg
Std. to Rosavins total 11.25mg
Std. to Rosavin 7.50mg
Std. to Salidroside 3.75mg
Name: Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola)
Rhodiola is a herb that has been used for centuries by the people of northern Asia and Europe – particularly those living in the colder climates, in places such as Mongolia, Siberia, Canada, Alaska and Scandinavia. It grows in the cracks and crevices of rocks and stones in areas of high altitude. The root was chewed on long, cold journeys and throughout the winter months.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Dark green oval shaped tablet
Note: Suitable for Vegans
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Rhodiola if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Rhodiola during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Rhodiola be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola can be taken for as long as required, provided your doctor has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your health professional.
Do not open if cap seal is missing or damage.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.