Urox Bladder Control 60 Capsules. Aust L 290167
Urox is designed to effectively assist bladder control symptoms that affect both men and women. Urox’s unique patented formula works to strengthen and tone the muscles of bladder wall, pelvic floor and sphincter, as well as, support healthy connective tissue in the surrounding area that allow the bladder to fill appropriately and empty effectively.
Targeting the health of all the muscles and tissue surrounding the bladder is what makes Urox Bladder Control formula so different from other natural remedies, and, so effective. The results Urox has shown in reducing OAB symptoms, incontinence and the use of pads or diapers in just eight weeks, with a high rate of patient compliance and satisfaction, is considered remarkable by clinicians, supplement retailers and manufacturers, and, repeated proven in clinical research.
- 8+ years of safe usage
- Successful clinical trials
- More effective than alternative herbals
- Very well tolerated
- No drying side effects
- Cost effective when compared to pads/diapers or other medications
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily
Amount per 2 capsules:
Urox® Proprietary Blend 840mg*
Lindera (Lindera aggregata) extract (root)
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract (aerial parts)
CratevoxTM Three-leaf caper (Crateva nurvala) extract (stem bark)
Our concentrated herbal extracts are sourced from wild crafted and/or pesticide-free locations. Over the past 20 years, different concentrations and standardizations of each of the three herbs combined in Urox, have been refined and tested. The extracts used in Urox mean that Urox works faster and better than previous formulations.
- Raw horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a thiaminase-like enzyme. This enzyme breaks down thiamine (vitamin B1) in the body. The Equisetum extract used in Urox is extracted using a method that destroys this thiaminase-like effect. Therefore, Urox does not cause vitamin B1 depletion that may be associated with some forms of horsetail.
- Cratevox™ is a specialised extract of Crataeva nurvala with multiple levels of standardization to ensure consistent quality and effectiveness.
- Lindera aggregata is a concentrated extract specifically sourced and extracted for Urox.
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Vegetable capsule), Rice flour, Silica
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I suffer with interstitial cystitis and I could not live without this product
A little expensive but rewarding all the same.
Glad I bought this product . Will be buying again. Frequency and urgency to pee has greatly improved already.
I've been using this product for many years and I highly recommend it.
Happy so far
This product does help with bladder control. I would recommend it to those who are struggling with urinary incontinence.
I have been using this product and from the first night I didn’t have to get up to go to the toilet, some nights I still do but overall I am much improved
I have been using this quality product for a few years now. I am so pleased to have found your website as your prices are very reasonable. I shall return, thank you.