AUST R NUMBER: 29693
URAL Effervescent Powder sachets offer effective relief from the painful burning symptoms of urinary tract infections (UTIs) by raising the pH of urine.
- This reduces its acidity, providing much-needed relief from the discomfort.
- URAL Effervescent Powder sachets provides relief from the painful burning symptoms of UTIs.
- A pleasant tasting effervescent drink that can be taken up to 4 times daily by adults and children 12 years and over.
- Sugar free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free
Adults & children 12 years and over - Dissolve 1 to 2 sachets in a glass of cold water and take up to 4 times daily.
Do not take for more than 5 days unless advised to do so by a doctor.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use
Each 4g sachet contains sodium bicarbonate 1.76g, tartaric acid 890mg, citric acid anhydrous 720mg, sodium citrate anhydrous 630mg. Contains saccharin.
- Do not take this medicine for more than 5 days unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Do not give this medicine to children under 12 years of age unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Check with a doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking other medicines or if you have kidney problems, heart problems or high blood pressure.
- This preparation contains 644mg of sodium per dose which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet.
- Consult a doctor if pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours or if you notice blood in your urine.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Store below 30°C.