Travelan is a natural product, specifically designed to reduce the risk of infection by Enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC), the most common cause of Travellers Diarrhoea.
Where should I take Travelan?
Any country other than that where you normally live can be a potential infection threat. Some areas are a higher risk to travellers such as Asia, South and Central America, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian sub-continent. Areas with poor sanitation and water supply are especially high-risk.
Travelan is designed to be taken before every meal. Take one Travelan caplet before every meal. Additional caplets may be taken when increased protection is required, i.e. when snacking between meals or if circumstances suggest an increased risk of infection or Bali Belly.
What does Travelan contain?
Travelan’s active ingredient is Bovine Colostrum Powder, a rich source of antibodies that bind to ETEC in the gastrointestinal tract, preventing them from attaching to the intestinal wall and thereby neutralising their ability to cause Travellers Diarrhoea and its associated symptoms.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards