Stratamark is a novel medical product, specially designed for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks (Striae Distensae)
- Softens and flattens raised and depressed stretch marks
- Reduces redness and discoloration of stretch marks
- Relieves itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin
- Stratamark is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens and is therefore suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin.
How to use Stratamark
Stratamark is easy to use just once a day or after each wash.
- Ensure that the skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Stratamark to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly to form a very thin layer and allow the gel to dry.
- Stratamark should be applied once per day, or after each wash.
- For best results Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day).
- When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 5–6 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. A little amount of gel goes a long way. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue.
- Once dry, Stratamark can be covered by undergarments, sunscreens or cosmetics.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards