Skin Prep Barrier Wipes | Box of 50
Skin Prep wipes form a gentle yet protective film over skin to prevent irritation from dressings and tapes and prevent trauma during dressin removal, they may also help to prevent maceration of the peri-wound area.
- A series of tests under a scanning electron microscope suggest that Skin-Prep provides effective protection against adhesive trauma.
- Skin-Prep allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better and longer.
- Enhanced adhesion increases the interval between dressing changes to save nursing time.
- Less frequent application and removal of adhesive dressings reduces the risk of damage to delicate skin.
- Skin-Prep contains Citroflex for added safety and reliable protection with virtually no irritation or allergic reactions. It is safe for long-term use, especially on sensitive skin areas in ostomates and geriatric patients.
Increases Patient Comfort
- Skin-Prep helps prevent contact dermatitis and makes adhesive removal less painful for patients.
- Single-use, individually packaged Skin-Prep wipes are more than adequate to provide even more barrier formula where skin needs protection most. It is also available in an easy to use spray can.
- Skin-Prep can be removed with a skin cleanser and water, so there is no need to scrub the skin or expose it to harsh chemical cleansers or solvents that can cause irritation.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.