**This listing is for BOTH the Doff 'n' Donner Device AND Donning cone**
The revolutionary Doff N’ Donner is a unique device that allows you to easily ‘don’ (put on) and ‘doff’ (take off) compression socks and compression stockings. It has a unique ‘toroid’ shape conforms to the shape of the garment rather than the garment being stretched to it. The Donning Cone acts as a loading device and makes it easy to roll stockings on to the Doff N' Donner.
This allows the compression garments to roll over bandages, freshly lotioned or wet limbs and dressings. The Doff N' Donner is perfect for both self-donning and caregiver use.
Benefits of Doff N' Donner - Improves ease of donning (putting on) and removal for increased compliance.
- Helps patients with limited dexterity and fits almost anyone.
- Extends life of the compression garments - no more ladders or ripping.
- Glides compression garments over wounds to prevent discomfort.
- Works with all styles of compression garments.
- May be used for self-donning or for caregiver use.
"If it saves one garment, and it will, it pays for itself..."
Doff N' Donner comes in two parts. The Doff N' Donner itself and the Donning Cone.
Doff N' Donner is a 'toroid' or 'doughnut' shaped soft device, filled with a leak proof fluid, that allows you to quickly and easliy guide a compression garment over your leg.
Instructions for use:
Steps for loading the applicator.
1. Secure the cone to a flat surface, pull the leaver to lock the suction cap on.
2. Pull the top of the stocking over the cone and slide the stocking onto the cone.
3. Stop when the toe end or open end of the stocking is over the end of the cone.
4. roll the silicon 'doughnut' over the end of the cone to the base of the stocking.
5. Tuck the stocking into the top of the silicon 'doughnut'. Ensure the stocking is smooth over the silicon 'doughnut'.
6. Roll the silicon 'doughnut' up the cone, allowing the stocking to be rolled onto the device and remove.
7. Ensure the toe end or open end of the garment is close to the opening of the silicon 'doughnut.'
Steps for using the applicator on the lower limbs.
1. While seated, place the end of silicon 'doughnut' over your toes. Ensure the toe end of the garment is placed on the foot first.
2. Roll the silicon 'doughnut' up the limb, applying the garment to the leg as you go.
3. The Doff N' Donner is removed when free of the stocking.
Steps for removing garments.
1. Roll the silicon 'doughnut' up the limb. Tuck the top of the garment into the bottom of the silicon 'doughnut'.
2. Roll the silicon 'doughnut' down the limb, removing the garment as you go. Garment can be stored on the silicon 'doughnut' for reapplication.
Note: After the fitting be sure the heel of the stocking is properly placed on your foot. Smooth out any wrinkles by stroking with the palm of your hands.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have struggled to put compression stockings on and off for 25 years and this has made it SO simple - its wonderful. I am getting older and less agile, plus facing a hip replacement and was wondering how I was going to manage but this has solved the problem.
Works as advertised No more struggle to put medical compression socks on
Easy to put stockings Hands not sore anymore
Makes donning tights a breeze