Rocktape H2O Beige 5cm x 5m
ROCKTAPE H2O IS POPULAR FOR:
- Podiatrists dealing with sweaty feet
- Practitioners in Northern Australia who are working with higher humidity in the summer months
- Elite swimmers who are spending lengthy periods in the water, and
- Profuse sweaters
When you need that extra adhesive, look no further than H2O. Designed specifically for water sports, H2O is the stickiest stuff on the planet.
How do we know? We tested H2O in the Indian Oceans most gruelling conditions: hot, humid, tropical, bone crucnhing surf. No failures.
We don’t recommend Rocktape H2O for fragile skin and suggest it isn’t used with either the elderly or the young.
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries. RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
RockTape can be used by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
Key benefits to using RockTape:
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic - no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant - can be worn for up to 5 days
Key reasons to choose RockTape:
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
Key features of RockTape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.