Proctosedyl Witch Hazel Ointment 30g Haemorrhoid Relief
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of external haemorrhoids and the relief of discomfort and itch associated with external haemorrhoids.
- Using naturally-derived Witch Hazel (Hamamelis) water
- Pleasant scent thanks to the use of rosemary oil and lavender oil
- Free from preservatives, paraffin, silicon and mineral oils
- From the makers of the #1 brand for the relief of haemorrhoids in Australia.1
- Available in 30g Ointment
How to use?
For best results on external haemorrhoids only:
- Apply after a bowel motion
- Wash and dry anal area
- Apply a moderate amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area up to 3 times daily
Hamamelis Water 100mg/g from Witch Hazel dry twig 100mg/g
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
What is Witch Hazel?
Witch Hazel is a deciduous, flowering shrub or small tree that is native to Eastern North America2.
In traditional western herbal medicine Witch Hazel water has been used for the relief of external haemorrhoids.
- IQVIA Australian Pharmacy Scan Unit and Value Sales MAT 04.04.2020
- Natural Medicines. Witch Hazel Monograph. Accessed 23/05/2019 from : https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/databases/food,-herbs-supplements/professional.aspx?productid=227
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.