Nearly all nursing mothers experience milk leakage during breastfeeding. Hormones cause an MER (Milk Ejecting Reflex) or letdown, which is where milk can leak from one breast whilst mothers are using the other to nurse baby.
The Milk Saver Pump:
- Collects precious milk whilst keeping your hands free, ensuring all precious milk doesn’t go to waste
- Unique flange shape creates strong suction on breasts
- Arch shape for easy cleaning and prevents dirt trapping
- Made of 100% food grade silicone
- Design with groove for easy pouring of milk
- Anti-slip hook allows for lanyard to be attached to prevent slipping of the pump from the breast during usage
- Suction base with easy detachment
How to use (images on box to aid explanation):
- Place pump over the breast and make sure that the nipple is in the middle of the neck of the pump. Squeeze pump till pump is attached securely on the breast.
- Once milk starts to flow, allow the milk to fill the pump or collect milk as disired.
- Remove pump once you have stopped milk collection or pump is full by squeezing flange area
- Store breast milk in PIGEON breast milk storage bottles or bags
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.