Pharmacy Choice cystitis relief (Aust R 126541) is a sugar free, pleasant tasting cola flavoured effervescent granule preparation, which provides effective relief from the burning pain of cystitis
Adults & chidren over 12 years: Add 1-2 sachets to a glass of watrer and mix. May be taken 4 times daily. Do not take for more than 5 days, unless advised to do so by your doctor
Children under 12 years: Do not give this medication unless advised by a doctor
Consult a doctor if pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, or if you notice blood in your urine
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you are taking other medicines or if you have kidney problems, heart problems or high blood pressure
Each sachet contains:
Sodium bicarbonate 1.76g
Tartaric acid 890mg
Citric acid anhydrous 720mg
Sodium citrate anhydrous 630mg
Also contains Saccharin sodium
This preparation contains 650mg of sodium per sachet and should be taken into account if on a low sodium diet
|Citric Acid Anhydrous||720 ng|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||1.76 g|
|Sodium Citrate Anhydrous||630 mg|
|Tartaric Acid||890 mg|
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards