Opsite Flexifix Gentle Transparent Adhesive Roll 10cm x 1m
OPSITE™ Flexifix Gentle combines breathability, transparency and a seven day wear time to offer a versatile silicone film roll for patients with fragile or at-risk skin. It removes cleanly, without disrupting fragile skin layers or causing patients undue pain.
This dressing combines all the benefits of OPSITE film, with a gentle silicone gel adhesive that enables the dressing to be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties. The film is transparent, shower and bacteria proof, allowing monitoring of the site under the film without lifting the dressing. The low friction film helps to protect the skin from the formation of pressure injuries.
Ideal for patients with fragile skin
- The gentle silicone adhesive minimizes the risk of damage to the skin
Conformable and extensible
- Ensures a more comfortable experience for the patient
Minimizes the risk of pain or discomfort on removal
- Increase patient concordance and comfort
Easy to apply – can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties
- Application system designed for ease of use and silicone allows repositioning once applied if required
- Allows regular inspection of the application site without the need for removal
Shower and bacteria proof
- OPSITE film is impermeable to bacteria, protecting the site against extrinsic contamination and allows the patient to shower with the dressing in-situ
Ability to cut to required size
- Allows correct sized film to be used for the required site
Low friction film
- Can help in protecting the skin from the formation of pressure injuries
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.