AUST R 40353
No Doz Awakeners assist you in remaining Alert and wide awake.
ONE tablet every THREE hours when necessary
No more than 6 tablets should be taken within any 24 hour period.
For occasional use only.
Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep
If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a doctor.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and occasionally a rapid heartbeat.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children
Seek medical advice prior to taking this medication if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have high blood pressure or a heart condition.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards