Nicorette Quickmist Smart Track Duo | 2 x 150 Sprays
Nicorette Nicotine Quickmist mouth spray, helps you quit smoking by relieving the cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It starts relieving cravings in 30 seconds. The Nicorette wuickmist spray works by releasing small amounts of nicotine when sprayed which is then absorbed into the body through the lining of the mouth. This quickmist handheld spray, is a portable and starts to relieve cravings faced by smokers while trying to quit. It can be used for both cutting down gradually and quitting abruptly.
- Fine nicotine mist spray.
- Quick absorption into the body for fast cravings relief - starts to relieve cravings from 30 seconds 2 x 1mg sprays.
- Replaces up to 150 cigarettes for great value.
- 1mg of nicotine per spray.
- Each quickmist spray bottle contains 150 sprays.
Directions for Use:
Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
Adults 18 years and over -
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continuer until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you do not use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips.
- For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray - it should not spray into your throat. The nicotine will pass rapidly into your body through the lining of your mouth, relieving your cravings to smoke without giving you the 'buzz' of smoking a cigarette.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Always read the label, use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use -
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are under the age of 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you -
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are under 18 years of age.
- are taking any other medicines.
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- have a stomach ulcer.
- have kidney or liver disease.
- take insulin for diabetes.
- have an overative thyroid.
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems. Store below 25 degrees celsius.