NeilMed PediaMist Saline Spray 75ml
NasaMist® Pediatric Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray which protect, cleans, moisturize and soothe your kid's delicate nasal passages.
NasaMist® Pediatric Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist® Saline Spray comes in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse™ Nasal Wash.
NasaMist® Saline Spray helps alleviate …
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
- Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
For Adults and Children Directions For NasaMist® Saline Spray :
This drug-free, non-burning saline spray helps alleviate nasal allergies, dryness, post-nasal drip and congestion from the common cold or flu. Hypertonic delivers over twice the concentration of saline as Isotonic. Pediatric provides a specially designed box for babies and children and the tip is same as our standard blue box tip. Please contact your physician before using on babies under 6 months.
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril. For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on children younger than six months.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.