Naturobest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding 60 Capsules (AUST L 300303)
As your baby grows and develops, so too does your demand for nutrients. There is an increased demand of iron in the second and third trimesters and this is a stage of pregnancy when women are more likely to tolerate iron supplementation.
Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding has been specially formulated to assist with the unique requirements of the second and third trimesters and during breastfeeding to help support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in both mother and baby to meet the increased nutritional demands during this time.
- 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides higher levels than Prenatal Trimester One of key nutrients such as iodine, choline, zinc and vitamin D and high quality nutrients including activated B vitamins and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Contains 270mcg of iodine in a daily dose, the recommended daily intake in pregnancy to help support healthy brain and cognitive development of the baby and healthy thyroid function in the mother.
- Assists with healthy foetal growth and development.
- Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Supports immune system and skin health.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
NO added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy or titanium dioxide.
Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||27.32mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||545.4mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid (active folate)||300mcg|
|equivalent folinic acid (activated folate)||200mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE||500mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin, active vitamin B12)||400mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.76mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Tocopherols concentrate – mixed low alpha type||36.68mg|
|equivalent mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)||11mg|
|Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate||92.26mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||100.80mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||10mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||75.22mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||100mg|
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.