Nature's Own Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Capsules
Nature’s Own Odourless 1500mg Fish Oil is a high strength source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to reduce fishy aftertaste and reflux. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health.
Odourless 1500mg Fish Oil is particularly beneficial for those wanting to more easily enjoy the health benefits of fish oil each day. Nature’s Own™ Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury – so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.
- 50 percent more Omega 3 than a regular 1000mg fish oil capsule
- Odourless formula - no fishy aftertaste or reflux
- Helps maintain general health & wellbeing
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
- May help reduce inflammation & joint swelling
For general wellbeing: take 2 capsules daily with food For heart, brain & eye health: take 2 capsules two times daily with food For joint health: take 3 capsules two times daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Odourless Fish Oil 1500mg containing beneficial omega-3 marine triglycerides 450mg, equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270mg, equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180mg.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards