Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate 240 Tablets. Aust L 351738
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage to cushion the joints in the knee, but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction of cartilage may lead to mild pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid. Synovial fluid plays a role in joint elasticity, strength and cartilage lubrication.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
Derived from seafood. Contains sulfites.
- A high quality formulation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Assists with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
- Relief of mild joint pain
- Reduces mild joint stiffness
- Maintains joint mobility
- Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
- Derived from seafood. Contains sulfites.
All active ingredients
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.