Nature's Own Deep Sea Kelp 1000mg 200 Tablets
Deep Sea Kelp 1000mg is a source of iodine. The thyroid depends upon iodine to function properly, and to produce adequate amounts of hormones that influence metabolic rate, body temperature, and the regulation of protein, fat and carbohydrate utilisation.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy thyroid function
- Source of iodine
- Easy to swallow coating
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Kelp (Fucus vesiculosus) extract equiv. to dry blade 1000mg containing iodine 240mcg.
Do not take if you have a previous histroy of thyroid disorders exept on doctor's advice. Contains sodium sulfite.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners, dairy products or animal-derived products.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards