AUST R 160225
Movicol Junior Sachets 6.9g Flavour Free 30.
- Contains Macrogol 3350 plus electrolytes.
- It is an iso osmotic solution which prevents the net loss or gain of water and electrolytes in the body.
- Water and electrolytes are absorbed by the stool to soften and lubricate the stools through gentle action.
- Lactose free, gluten free and sucrose free.
- Great flavours making it easy to take.
- Bulk preperations can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours resulting in little to no wastage.
- Comes in easy to use sachets which are ideal for at home and travel use.
- Open the sachet and pour the content into a glass.
- Add 125mL of water into the glass.
- Stire well until all the powder has dissolved and the Movicol flavour free solution is clear or slightly hazy, then drink it.
Macrogol 3350 6.563 g
Sodium bicarbonate 89.3 mg
Sodium chloride 175.4 mg
Potassium chloride 25.1 mg
Contains 93.4 mg of sodium and 13 mg of potassium
Contains: Contains 93.4 mg of sodium and 13 mg of potassium
Do not take Movicol flavour free if your doctor has told you that you have:
- An obstruction in your intestine.
- A perforated gut wall.
- Severe inflammatory bowel disease, like ulcerative colitis, Crohn's diseasem or toxic megacolon.
- Paralysis of the bowel.
- An allergy to macrogol or any of the ingredients.
The fluid content of movicol when re-constituted with water does not replace regular fluid intake and adequate fluid intake must be maintained. Laxative products such as movicol have the potential to interact with other medications, by altering their absorption. Close monitoring of the effects of the medications may be necessary when patients starts or stops taking movicol regularly. It is important that the patient should discuss this with the doctor. If the patient is pregnant talk to the doctor before taking movicol. If the patient needs to thicken fluids in order to swallow them safley, movicol may counteract the effect of the thickener.