Moo Goo Nipple Balm 50g
For Breast Feeding Mums – We’ve made a formula which we believe is the healthiest for your baby while also helping to soothe a sensitive area and keep the skin in good condition. Rather than use Lanolin, we’ve chosen a number of edible and soothing oils and combined them with calming and conditioning ingredients.
To give you one less thing to think about, this balm does NOT need to be removed prior to feeding.
- A soothing balm for breast-feeding mums
- Made with antioxidant-rich oils like Grape Seed and Sunflower Oil
- Hydrating and soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Natural Vitamin E
- Free of Lanolin – a wax secreted by the glands of wool-bearing animals
- Does not need to be removed prior to feeding as the ingredients are edible
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (Silky Natural Ester), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyglyceryl-3 Diiostearate (Emulsifier), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lecithin (Soy), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
We show all the ingredients on our website, not just the pretty ones. That way you can see why we chose them and get in touch if you have any more questions.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.