Mobile shower commodes are multi-purpose devices which can be used as both a shower chair and an over toilet chair. Mobile shower commodes greatly decrease the number of transfers required by the patient in the bathroom resulting in greater safety and maneuverability for users.
• Assists transportation of the patient for showering
• Padded removable seat cover conceals plastic toilet seat
• Removable pan and lid
• Swingback arms for side transfers
• Ergonomically shaped backrest and push handle
• Removable swingaway legrests are height and angle adjustable
• Mounted on 4 x 125mm water-resistant castors, 2 of which are locking, and 1 rear directional-lock to assist transportation
• Can be used over toilet pans under 450mm height
• Made in Germany
Seat Width: 460mm
Seat Depth: 420mm
Seat Height: 510mm
Arm Height: 260mm
Back Height: 420mm
Overall Width: 570mm
Max User Weight: 130kg
*actual hire item may differ slightly from that described
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards