Mepilex Border Flex Lite 4cm x 5cm Dressing 10 Pack
Thin all-in-one foam dressing
Mepilex® Border Lite is a thin all-in-one foam dressing for low-exuding wounds. You can use it for chronic wounds and acute secondary healing wounds such as postoperative incisions, traumatic wounds, or sutured wounds.
The low-profile design is conformable, making it an effective wound dressing for difficult-to-dress areas such as feet and toes, hands and fingers.
The design includes Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. It's designed to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound 1 – so you can remove it easily without damaging the skin 2 3. That means less pain for your patients 4. You can reposition it with minimal loss of adhesion. Your patients can wear it in the shower.
- Thin and conformable to dress wounds on feet and toes, hands and fingers
- Discrete so your patients can get on with normal life
- Dressings with Safetac minimise pain and trauma at dressing changes 1 2 3 4 5
Further product information
When to use Mepilex Border Flex Lite
Mepilex Border Lite is an all-in-one thin foam dressing. It’s designed for a wide range of low-exuding wounds. Chronic wounds, like diabetic foot ulcers and pressure ulcers. And acute secondary healing wounds, such as postoperative incisions or traumatic wounds (incl. sutured wounds).
This soft conformable bordered foam dressing maintains a moist wound environment. So your patient’s wound has an optimal environment for healing.
Use Mepilex Border Lite:
- to dress low-exuding chronic wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers
- to dress acute wounds, such as traumatic or postoperative wounds
- to dress wounds on difficult areas, such as the feet, toes, hands, fingers
- to maintain a moist wound environment – giving the wound optimal conditions to heal
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.