Leukoplast skin sensitive has been specifically developed for patients with fragile and compromised skin.
The soft silicone adhesive ensures secure fixation and atraumatic removal.
- Reliable adhesion with low impact on fragile and compromised skin
- Atraumatic removal, protecting skin integrity
- Prevents skin stripping and tearing
- Breathable material prevents maceration
- Can be repositioned without stressing the skin or losing adhesive strength
- Easily separated when stuck together
- Radio-transparent for rapid x-ray procedures
For secure fixation of wound dressings or secondary fixation of medical devices for patients with fragile and compromised skin:
- Older patients, an ever-growing group who frequently suffer from fragile skin
- Patients whose skin is compromised as a result of disease, medication or long-term treatment
- Infants whose skin is not yet fully developed and is therefore extra sensitive
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.