Jobst forMen Casual support socks provide a comfortable cotton-feel with superior moisture wicking properties to help keep feet dry and cool. Men now have a medical sock that delivers gradient compression therapy with the look of a contemporary, relaxed design. Jobst Mens Casual sock has an all day comfort band that keeps socks up without binding or pinching.
Casual Style Design - Contemporary, relaxed design that delivers gradient compression therapy, yet can be worn every day
- Durable Heel and Toe - Reinforced heel resists shoe abrasion and strong yarns resist wear and tear
- All-Day Comfort Knee Band - Keeps socks up without binding or pinching Comfortable cotton-feel with superior moisture wicking properties to help keep feet dry and cool
- Latex Free
- Fiber Content:
- 46% nylon, 14% spandex, 35% polyester, 5% wool
20-30 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Tired aching legs
- Post vein surgery / post sclerotherapy
- Moderate tendency of oedema
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent recurrence of ulcerations
JOBST Medical LegWear should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Ischemia (E.g. Advanced arterial disease)*
- Untreated septic phlebitis
- Uncontrolled congestive heart failure
- Phlegmasia coerula dolens
*As part of a comprehensive assessment, a Doppler Ultrasound is used in the vascular screening process to clarify the vascular aetiology. This compression of garment should be recommended by a therapist only and not self selected.
*Disclaimer - Please note that due to hygiene reasons, items are unable to be returned for a refund due to incorrect size, rather only for a defect or fault.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews