Lymphedema can be one of the most troubling complications after breast cancer treatment. Optimal fitting compression garments effectively control lymphedema and edema in the upper limb, giving true confidence and enhancing quality of life.
JOBST ® Bella™ Strong Ready-to-Wear Armsleeve and Gauntlet – worn together or separately – effectively control moderate to severe lymphedema and edema.
Patients are more likely to be compliant when they feel comfortable wearing a compression garment. The advanced JOBST® Bella™ Strong two-waystretch armsleeve has been developed to make compression therapy more comfortable without Compromising medical efficacy.
JOBST® Bella ™ Strong – Armsleeve
- Comfort Flat wristband reduces rolling and improves durability
- Improved elastic silicone band * with a true 2” footprint
- Provides secure hold up
- Helps prevent curling edges
- Helps prevent constrictions
- Color matched to gauntlet * Available with knitted top band.
The new JOBS® Bella ™ Strong provides patients with the latest development in fi ber science. The skin-friendly multifi ber nylon combines the clinically effective management of lymphedema with a natural feeling. All day long, day after day.
JOBST Bella™ Strong features excellent wicking properties with a cotton-like feel.
JOBST® Advanced comfort™ helps to regulate relative humidity, feeling cooler in warm conditions and warmer in cool conditions.
Measure circumference at wrist, mid forearm, and mid arm for sizing. Regular length: up to 43cm (See below for measurements)
Contains: 1 Arm sleeve only (not sold in pairs)
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards