JOBST Ready-to-Wear Arm Sleeve (Jobst Bella Lite Arm Sleeve with Gauntlet) can be worn to provide therapeutic control of limb size in the management of lymphoedema.
Available in two lengths: Regular and Long.
- Soft and air permeable
- Lightweight, knit construction
- Fits a wide range of arm and hand shapes
- Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Gauntlet are worn together
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
- Armsleeve available with silicone dot band
These cool and comfortable garments provide sustained graduated compression (20-30mmHg) to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy. Durable nylon (80%) and spandex (20%) construction is hard wearing and flexible.
**Works well in conjunction with Elvarex MTM and JOBST Custom Garments.
Measure circumference at wrist, mid forearm, and mid arm for sizing.
Regular length: up to 43cm (See below for measurements)
Long Length: over 43cm
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards