JOBST Ready-to-Wear Arm Sleeve (Jobst Bella Lite Arm Sleeve with Gauntlet) can be worn to provide therapeutic control of limb size in the management of lymphoedema.
Available in two lengths: Regular and Long.
- Soft and air permeable
- Lightweight, knit construction
- Fits a wide range of arm and hand shapes
- Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Gauntlet are worn together
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
- Armsleeve available with silicone dot band
These cool and comfortable garments provide sustained graduated compression (20-30mmHg) to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy. Durable nylon (80%) and spandex (20%) construction is hard wearing and flexible.
**Works well in conjunction with Elvarex MTM and JOBST Custom Garments.
Measure circumference at wrist, mid forearm, and mid arm for sizing.
Regular length: up to 43cm (See below for measurements)
Long Length: over 43cm
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.