Jobst Bella Lite Arm Sleeve Combined with the Gauntlet can be worn to provide therapeutic control of limb size in the management of lymphoedema.
Available in two lengths: Regular and Long.
These cool and comfortable garments provide sustained graduated compression (20-30mmHg) to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy. Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Gauntlet are worn together or in this combination product. Durable nylon (80%) and spandex (20%) construction is hard wearing and flexible.
**Works well in conjunction with Elvarex MTM and JOBST Custom Garments.
Measure circumference at wrist, mid forearm, and mid arm for sizing.
Regular length: up to 43cm (See below for measurements)
Long Length: over 43cm
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards