Jack N' Jill Natural Teething Gel - AUST L 300349
Jack N' Jill Teething Gel temporarily relieves the symptoms of simple restlessness, irritability and sore gums due to the emergence of teeth.
- Soothing formula containing chamomile and calendula
- Natural alternative to Bonjela
- Mild natural vanilla flavour
- Benzocaine & belladonna free
- Suitable from 4 months.
- Made in Australia
Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Xylitol (Organic), Potassium Sorbate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Flavor (Naturally derived), Citric Acid
Wash hands prior to use. Apply a small pea-size amount of Jack N' Jill Teething Gel to a Jack N' Jill Baby Gum and Tooth Wipe or your finger and spread over the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- For infants under 4 months consult a doctor prior to use
- If irritation, pain, swelling, or redness does not go away or rash or fever develops, stop use and consult your doctor