Hope’s Relief Shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates dry flaky scalps, providing effective, complete care to the scalp with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives.
Our scalp care range is ideal for scalps prone to scalp eczema and scalp psoriasis. It targets itchy flaky scalps at the source. Hope’s Relief Shampoo:
- is free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes
- it has no coal tar! Many scalp care products rely on this ingredient, but did you know that coal tar can’t be used on broken skin and is not recommended to be used during pregnancy?
- is great for frequent use to maintain the scalp
- is also ideal for people with healthy scalps that prefer a non-irritant shampoo
Hope’s Relief Shampoo is ideal for babies, children and adults. For optimal results, use with Hope’s Relief Conditioner.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Shampoo tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti-bacterial activity
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch due to dry skin
- calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger and tougher scalp cells.
What causes excessive flaking and itching?
- Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp or psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis, excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
- An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive dryness and scalp flaking.
- A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Free from nasties!
Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to treat scalps prone to eczema, dermatitis, flaky dry scalp. The shampoo and conditioner do not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
Our biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.
How to use
Our scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Wet hair and massage shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as we keep it free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.