The Magnesium chewable tablet contains 150mg of elemental magnesium, which helps the cardiovascular system and a balanced stress response in the body.
This mineral can help you relax, reduce anxiety, and keep your brain healthy.
The Magnesium Chewable formula plays an important role in relieving moderate migraine symptoms, premenstrual tension symptoms, and menstrual cramps/pain.
It can also assist with bone health, sugar metabolism, and energy production. Herbs of Gold Magnesium Chewable is a dietary supplement that promotes overall health and well-being and can be used to assist a healthy pregnancy.
- Convenient, chewable magnesium supplement
- Delicious raspberry flavoured chewable tablet that contains organic forms of magnesium.
- Contains 150mg of elemental magnesium in every chewable tablet.
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMT) and reduces menstrual cramps and pain.
- Maintains healthy muscle contraction function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body and nervous system function.
- Supports cardiovascular system, bone and muscle health.
- Assists sugar metabolism and supports energy production.
- Maintains magnesium levels in the body.
Adults and children over 12 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each chewable tablet contains:
Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium 90mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium 60mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 150mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Always read the label. Follow directions of use. Please read the label to decide whether this product is right for you.
Consult with your relevant healthcare professional before taking supplements or vitamins, especially if you are currently taking medication. If symptoms transpire and persist, seek immediate advice from your relevant healthcare professional.
If pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional before using any health foods, functional foods, supplements or vitamins.
Supplements and vitamins should not be used by persons under the age of 16, unless the product is specifically designed for children or otherwise advised on by your healthcare professional.
Supplements, vitamins and minerals should never replace a balanced and varied diet.
Keep all supplements and vitamins out of reach of children. Always follow advised storage conditions and consumption instructions.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not consume products if seals are broken or damaged. Do not consume products if best before or expiry dates have exceeded.
Consume within 6 months of opening.