Herbanica Moodivate 100ml. Aust L 291418
Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine for the relief of mild mood disturbances; to support healthy mood; to help relieve restlessness and/or nervousness.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Hypericum perforatum extract
equivalent to fresh herb top flowering 400 mg/mL
1 – 3 mL three times daily
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
St. John’s Wort has the potential to interact with many prescription medicines, including the oral contraceptive pill, antianxiety medications, seizure medications, anti-histamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants and/or opiates, anti-cancer medications, blood thinners, anti-depressant medicines (eg SSRI), anti-HIV medications, cardiovascular medicines and immuno-suppressants. Talk to a physician before taking Moodivate if you are taking any of these medicines.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
Use in adults only. Hypersensitivity (allergy) has been known to occur and if this occurs, use should be discontinued. St. John’s Wort may cause photosensitivity, an extreme sensitivity to light. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet (UV) light or UV therapy. Discontinue therapy if you experience a sensitivity to light.
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. CONTAINS ETHANOL. ST JOHN’S WORT AFFECTS THE WAY MANY PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES WORK INCLUDING THE ORAL CONTRACEPTIVE PILL. TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.