GluteGuard Blister Pack | 30 Tablets
GluteGuard's active ingredient is a natural extract from the papaya fruit that helps reduce the symptoms of inadvertent gluten ingestion for those with medically diagnosed gluten sensitivity. GluteGuard's protection helps maintain and enhance your gluten-free diet, supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Based on decades of scientific research.
- GluteGuard breaks down the harmful parts of gluten before they cause symptoms.
- The only product clinically proven to help reduce the occurrence of symptoms and maintain wellbeing.
- Recommended for all forms of medically diagnosed gluten sensitivities.
- Natural and plant-based enzyme action.
- GluteGaurd provides peace of mind by helping your gluten free life be fully gluten free.
- Made in Australia.
Each GluteGuard tablet contains 300 mg of Carica papaya fruit oleoresin dry. The dried oleoresin of the Carica papaya fruit contains the patented enzyme, Caricain. GluteGuard is tested free from gluten, lactose (beta-lactoglobuline), dairy, nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, macadamias, pistachios, cashews, peanuts), sesame seeds, soy, egg and crustaceans
Directions for Use:
Take 1 whole tablet orally immediately before each meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For use only in conjunction with a gluten-free diet. Maximum daily dose should not exceed 4 tablets unless otherwise recommended by a healthcare professional. For adult use only. Always read the label.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if allergic to papaya or natural rubber latex. If taking blood-thinning medication, consult your healthcare professional before using GluteGaurd. GluteGuard contains sulfites. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your medical professional. Store below 25 degrees.