Gloup is a universal medication lubricant that makes solid medicines, such as tablets, capsules, vitamins and powders, EASIER TO SWALLOW.
Gloup is a lubricating gel consisting of natural ingredients that have no known interactions with medications. The ingredients also break down almost immediately once the medication hits the acidic environment of the stomach. This way, Gloup has been designed to have minimal impact on the absorption of medications.
- Has no known interactions with existing medicines.
- Is a thick, slippery gel that makes medicines easier to swallow and may negate the need to crush.
- Is designed to break down immediately once in the stomach, therefore having minimal or no impact on absorption
- Has a pleasant flavour that camouflages the taste of medicines.
- Is made of 100% natural ingredients, all with ‘food grade’ status.
- Is capable of effectively moistening the mouth and throat without sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- Biodegrades into inactive elements in the stomach as a result of the acidic environment.
- Does not contain gluten or gelatin and is free from allergens
- Can be used in children aged 2 years old and up.
- Has a 60 day shelf life once opened.
- Can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated.
Flavour: Low Sugar Raspberry Flavour
Water, xylitol, maltodextrin, carrageenan, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium citrate, carmine, flavour.
Gloup is not intended for the intake of liquid medication and medication in dispersible form. If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of Gloup®, always check with your healthcare professional before taking. Always bring your bottle of Gloup® with you in this case.