Fess Sinu-Cleanse | Congestion Relief Nasal & Sinus Mist
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion
- Deep cleansing mist
- Hypertonic saline solution
- Preservative free
A deep cleansing, non-medicated hypertonic continuous saline mist that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies.
It is a mild hypertonic solution that is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw mucus out of the sinuses and help relieve sinus pressure.
100 mL Mist Spray
When to use
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies.
Irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a hypertonic solution washes out excess mucus, allergens and pollutants.
POST-OPERATIVE NASAL CARE
Nasal surgery can result in inflammation of the nasal and sinus cavities. After nasal surgery there is also a tendency for crusts of dried blood and mucus to irritate the sinus passages and block mucus drainage. Regular use of FESS Sinu-Cleanse post-operatively will help clear the nasal and sinus cavities of dried blood and mucus. Your ENT specialist will advise and instruct in the use of this product in the post-operative period.
Main Ingredient:Sodium Chloride 30mg/mL
- Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
- Tilt head to right side.
- Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
- Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
- Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. However this will not cause harm.
- Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
- Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse should not be taken orally and should be kept out of reach of children. Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection. If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days, consult your healthcare professional. If your doctor or pharmacist does not recommend FESS Sinu-Cleanse for your child, Children’s FESS® or FESS Little Noses® may be suitable. Do not use after the expiry date.
For use by one person only.
Keep in a cool dry place below 30°C. Keep out of reach of children.