Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Evening Primrose Oil 60 Capsules
Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Evening Primrose Oil 60 Capsules. A High Strength Source of Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Gamma Linolenic Acid).
- May relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
- For the symptomatic relief of eczema.
- May relieve symptoms of dermatitis.
- Aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:Evening primrose oil1.3 gEquiv. gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA)123.5 mg
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or squeeze into milk or juice. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
No added artificial flavouring or colouring. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Store below 30°C.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards