Elastoplast Spray Bandage 40ml
First Aid Spray Plaster
Creates a waterproof and transparent shield
- Waterproof, breathable, flexible and invisible
- Convenient instant action against bacteria
- Easy one-hand application – even works upside down
Elastoplast First Aid Spray Plaster
Elastoplast Spray Plaster is a convenient and easy to use spray for small wounds. It provides instant protection against dirt and bacteria in an easy one-hand application that even works when sprayed upside down.
Formulated to provide convenient and transparent multi-day protection. The sprayed-on film is flexible, waterproof and is perfect for use in awkward or hard to reach places like between your fingers and toes. Simple spray directly onto the wound after cleaning.
Elastoplast Spray Plaster should only be used for small wounds, minor cuts and grazes, not for heavily bleeding cuts.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
1. Clean and dry the affected area before application.
2. Hold can 5-10 cm from affected area.
3. Spray a light coating and let dry for about a minute.
The plaster gradually disappears over time.
A stinging sensation may occur briefly upon application.
If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Acrylic copolymer, polyurethane polymer, ethanol, water, dimethylether
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.