Eagle Ubiquinol Bio Q10 150mg | 30 Capsules
Ubiquinol Bio Q10 150 contains the active (reduced) form of coenzyme Q10 which has superior absorption and increased bioavailability compared to other forms of coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone / ubidecarenone). The ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol declines with age. Ubiquinol is a potent antioxidant, able to regenerate antioxidants as well as vitamins E and C, and protect LDL cholesterol against oxidation.
- Ubiquinol has superior absorption and is more bioavailable than ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinol is the active and most common form of Coenzyme Q10 in the body.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy ubiquinol levels
- Supports ATP (energy) production in the mitochondria.
- Supports healthy antioxidant activity and helps regenerate other lipid-soluble antioxidants such as vitamins E and C.
- Serves as a potent and effective antioxidant in mitochondria, lipid membranes and plasma lipoproteins.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Helps to support the cardiovascular system and maintain cardiovascular health.
- Increases total and reduced blood CoQ10.
- May be of particular benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy advancing age.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (Coenzyme Q10) 150 mg
Adults: 1 capsule daily.
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.