Ubiquinol Bio Q10 150 (Aust L 215562) contains the active (reduced) form of coenzyme Q10 which has superior absorption and increased bioavailability compared to other forms of coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone / ubidecarenone). The ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol declines with age. Ubiquinol is a potent antioxidant, able to regenerate antioxidants as well as vitamins E and C, and protect LDL cholesterol against oxidation.
Ubiquinol has superior absorption and is more bioavailable than ubiquinone.
Ubiquinol is the active and most common form of Coenzyme Q10 in the body.
Supports the maintenance of healthy ubiquinol levels
Supports ATP (energy) production in the mitochondria.
Supports healthy antioxidant activity and helps regenerate other lipid-soluble antioxidants such as vitamins E and C.
Serves as a potent and effective antioxidant in mitochondria, lipid membranes and plasma lipoproteins.
May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
Helps to support the cardiovascular system and maintain cardiovascular health.
Increases total and reduced blood CoQ10.
May be of particular benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy advancing age.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (Coenzyme Q10) 150 mg
Adults: 1 capsule daily.
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards