Tresos™ Natal is a one-a-day multivitamin and mineral formula specifically designed to provide an extensive nutritional foundation during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. This comprehensive formula NOW contains 5-MTHF & Methyl-B12, plus increased Choline, Vitamin D3 & Iodine to support healthy foetal neurodevelopment.
- Helps support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in mother and baby during pregnancy and lactation.
- Supports foetal and infant growth and development.
- Levomefolate calcium (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate/5-MTHF) is the predominant form of folate in the body, it is the most biologically active, acts as a methyl donor, is unlikely to mask Vitamin B12 deficiency and does not result in unmetabolised folic acid in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is already metabolically active so is directly usable by the body, therefore unaffected by the genetic polymorphism of the enzyme MTHF-reductase and acts as a methyl donor.
- Calcium folinate (Folinic acid) is a metabolically active form of folate, bypassing the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid.
- Methylcobalamin is a biologically active form of vitamin B12, functioning as a cofactor to the enzyme methionine synthase, aiding the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6.
- Helps support the methylation and expression of genetic material (DNA).
- Iodine helps to support normal brain and cognitive development.
- Choline is required for normal healthy neurological development of the growing foetus/baby.
- Zinc is vital during periods of growth and cell differentiation, such as pregnancy.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in the development, growth and mineralisation of the skeleton
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Each tablet contains:Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1)30 mgRiboflavin (vit. B2)30 mgNicotinamide (vit. B3)30 mgNicotinic acid (vit. B3)5 mgCalcium pantothenate (vit. B5)30 mgPyridoxal-5-phosphate (vit. B6)10 mgPyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6)40 mgCo-methylcobalamin (methyl-B12)700 mcgFolinic acid (as calcium folinate)250 mcgLevomefolate calcium (5-MTHF)270.7 mcgequiv. levomefolic acid250 mcgCholine bitartrate300 mgInositol40 mgBiotin500 mcgBetacarotene (as Dunaliella salina)3 mgAscorbic acid (vit. C)50 mgd-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate61.98 mgequiv. Natural Vitamin E75 IUColecalciferol25 mcgequiv. Vitamin D31000 IUPhytomenadione (vit. K1)100 mcgBoron (as borax)250 mcgChromium (as nicotinate)50 mcgCopper (as gluconate)50 mcgCalcium (as citrate hydrate)50 mgIron (as amino acid chelate)7.5 mgMagnesium (as amino acid chelate)20 mgManganese (as amino acid chelate)2 mgMolybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)50 mcgIodine (as potassium iodide)270 mcgSelenium (as selenomethionine)50 mcgZinc (as amino acid chelate)15 mg
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.