Eagle Tresos-B | 150 Tablets
Tresos-B® is the original foundation multinutritional containing a broad spectrum of vitamins, macro and trace minerals and amino acids which aid in the maintenance of general well-being. Aust R 15457
- Multivitamin, mineral and amino acid complex.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate) (equiv. vit. A 750 mcg RE)||2500 IU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||20 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vit. B3)||5 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit B5) 91.6 mg)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6)||50 mg|
|Folic acid||150 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12)||100 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||50 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. vit. D3 100 IU)||2.5 mcg|
|dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (equiv. vit. E 50 IU)||50 mg|
|Aminobenzoic acid||20 mg|
|Betaine hydrochloride||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
|Lysine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Ribonucleic acid (RNA)||25 mg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||11.5 mg|
|Chromium (as amino acid chelate)||4 mcg|
|Cobalt (as Cobaltous chloride hexahydrate)||36 mcg|
|Copper (as amino acid chelate)||6 mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||31 mcg|
|Lithium (as carbonate)||112 mcg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||162.5 mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||7 mg|
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||800 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium molybdate)||46.6 mcg|
|Potassium (as phosphate tribasic)||14 mg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||3 mg|
|Rubidium (as chloride)||18 mcg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||14.4 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
Purchased this for one of my brothers as he has been taking this brand for years now.
I’ve been taking Tresos B for about a year now. It’s really helped with my levels - especially my iron levels. I’ve always been borderline anaemic, but my levels have stabilised in a much healthier range.