Tresos-B® is the original foundation multinutritional containing a broad spectrum of vitamins, macro and trace minerals and amino acids which aid in the maintenance of general well-being. Aust R 15457
- Multivitamin, mineral and amino acid complex.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate) (equiv. vit. A 750 mcg RE)||2500 IU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||20 mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vit. B3)||5 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit B5) 91.6 mg)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6)||50 mg|
|Folic acid||150 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12)||100 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||50 mg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. vit. D3 100 IU)||2.5 mcg|
|dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (equiv. vit. E 50 IU)||50 mg|
|Aminobenzoic acid||20 mg|
|Betaine hydrochloride||10 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
|Lysine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Ribonucleic acid (RNA)||25 mg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||11.5 mg|
|Chromium (as amino acid chelate)||4 mcg|
|Cobalt (as Cobaltous chloride hexahydrate)||36 mcg|
|Copper (as amino acid chelate)||6 mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||31 mcg|
|Lithium (as carbonate)||112 mcg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||162.5 mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||7 mg|
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||800 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium molybdate)||46.6 mcg|
|Potassium (as phosphate tribasic)||14 mg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||3 mg|
|Rubidium (as chloride)||18 mcg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||14.4 mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been taking Tresos B for about a year now. It’s really helped with my levels - especially my iron levels. I’ve always been borderline anaemic, but my levels have stabilised in a much healthier range.