Joint Ease® is a blend of Glucosamine Sulfate, anti-inflammatory Boswellia and Turmeric, as well as selected herbs and nutrients. It assists in the management of mild osteoarthritis, and may reduce joint swelling and increase joint mobility.
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Reduce mild joint aches and pains.
- Decrease symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
- Helps enhance healthy joint function.
- Relieve mild joint inflammation/swelling.
- Curcumin, the main active component of Turmeric, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity.
- Curcumin helps to down-regulate/inhibits inflammatory mediators including various cytokines (TNF-α interleukins, leucocytes), NFkappaB, cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), lipooxygenase (LOX), inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) / nitric oxide (NO), thromboxane, and prostaglandin E2 (PGE2).
- Support healthy joint cartilage growth/development/production.
- Promote joint health.
Dose: Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily with food.
|Glucosamine sulfate (from potassium chloride complex)||500 mg|
|and extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum||400 mg|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) fruit||350 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed||120 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome||100 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (equiv. Ascorbic acid 100 mg)||113.1 mg|
|Magnesium (as orotate)||6.65 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Colecalciferol (equiv. vit. D3 100 IU)||2.5 mcg|
- Derived from seafood.
- Each tablet contains 86 mg of potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.