Dermal Therapy Psoriasis Cream 60g
DERMAL THERAPY PSORIASIS CREAM is specifically formulated for the symptomatic relief of psoriasis and can be used in combination with other psoriasis treatments. It can help ease skin plaques, by softening the skin and enhancing scale removal with a combination of active ingredients. It also forms a barrier to prevent further moisture loss, keeping the skin supple and providing a protected healing environment to provide relief and comfort.
- Contains 10% Urea & 1.5% Lactic Acid.
- Contains Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, a natural turmeric extract.
- Combines an emollient and humectant complex including Bisabolol, Aloe Vera and Allantoin to minimise skin dehydration and restore the skins protective barrier
- Partner of Psoriasis Australia
- Made & Owned in Australia
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Bisabolol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide.
Patch test before use. Apply to clean, dry skin as frequently as required to keep psoriasis affected skin moisturised and comfortable. It is best to apply thinly and frequently throughout the day. Not suitable for use on large or open wounds. Tell your health professional that you are using this cream.