The hydroactive nature of the hydropolymer gel matrix has the ability to support autolytic debridement by being able to both donate low level moisture to a dry wound bed and to absorb fluid from a moist wound bed.
Cutimed® HydroControl also works by the physical principle of osmosis. As the dressing absorbs exudate, the osmolarity* of the wound bed increases. This stimulates the perfusion of fresh fluid into the wound bed from surrounding tissues, supporting the autolytic debridement process of removing necrotic and sloughy tissue.
- Stimulates and supports autolytic debridement
- Absorbs exudate and avoids leakage due to gravity
- Creates a moist wound healing environment
- Does not adhere to wound bed
- Skin friendly adhesive
- Highly conformable for comfortable wear
Ease of use
- Cuttable for optimum fit
- Thin, flexible and self-adhesive for easy application
Cutimed® HydroControl - Indications
Dry to moderately exuding shallow, chronic and secondary healing wounds such as
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
Cutimed HydroControl can be used under compression.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.