WHY CHOOSE HIGH WAIST POSTPARTUM CORETECH® SHORTS?
Patented high waist postpartum shorts speeds up recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM) especially when you have upper back pain and over the belly button separation
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have abdominal separation below and over the belly button ,upper back pain or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these shorts. Coretech technology has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® shorts have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY ARE HIGH WAIST POSTPARTUM CORETECH® SHORTS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION SHORTS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- For abdominal separation over the belly button and upper back pain.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over abdomen, glutes ,lower and mid back, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Seamless technology- a sustainable knitting process for comfort and less waste during the production process.
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
" I really like them. I had a caesarean two months ago and I’ve been really careful after my last birth having suffered from abdominal separation, and these high shorts provide compression and support to my whole abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t feel any pain during my daily rush with 2 under 2.Also liking the slimming look they give under my dresses. My physio recommended these and so do I. Thanks so much for the wonderful service ." Clara Bowden - Mother ,Runner and CEO
"I have pelvic instability post natal with a very sore back so I thought I would give these a go. Happy with the support they gave my pelvis and the reduction in back ache .Like a miracle The Chiro practice I use are strong advocates of Supacore as it has been tested by them. Would go past. .Penny Quan - Braybrook Victoria
"I discovered these on a google search and found them to be a great relief to my post baby body.
The compression s medical - something I have not experienced before and certainly works. A great invention from Australia" Julie Eisner, NY, USA
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
WHO USES CORETECH?
The model is wearing a medium. She weighs 64 KG and is 175cm tall. The waistband sits under the ribcage and is 24cm high. Medical grade compression does not correlate with fashion outerwear. Please use the chart and go by your current weight and height. If you are just postpartum and are on the border between sizes please purchase the next down. If you have any fit problems we will ensure that you receive the right size.
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.