Carusos Natural Health Zinc | 120 Tablets | AUST L 315052
Caruso’s Zinc is a high strength one-a-day zinc supplement which can help to support the immune system, the reproductive system and skin health.
Why use Caruso’s Zinc?
Zinc is beneficial for skin health as it plays a role in wound healing and assists with the symptoms of acne. Zinc also helps to support male reproductive health by being involved in the synthesis of testosterone and the maintenance of healthy sperm production and motility. It is also involved in a healthy immune system response and general immunity.
Caruso’s Zinc health indications:
• Suppport immune system health
• Enhance immune system defence
• Improve healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions
• Relief from the symptoms of acne, pimples and minor skin eruptions
• Support healthy reproductive system and sperm health
• Reduce free radical damage to the body cells
• Help to prevent a dietary zinc deficiency
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||93.46mg|
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or advised by your health professional.
Small, round shaped, white tablet
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use.
• Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Zinc if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Zinc is generally considered safe during pregnancy, however due to the higher dose of this product, we recommend you seek the advice of your health professional before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Zinc?
A. Caruso’s Zinc is not suitable for use by children under the age of 16 years. For further advice, please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Zinc be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso’s Zinc is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso's Zinc for?
A. Zinc may be dangerous if taken in high doses for long periods of time. If you are planning on using this product for a long period of time, please use in consultation with your health practitioner on a regular basis.