Why use Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU (Aust L 212666)?
Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU is a one-a-day capsule specifically designed for those who require additional Vitamin D support due to environmental or lifestyle factors, or because they want to support their bone, cardiovascular and immune health.
Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU has been formulated for:
- Calcium absorption for healthy bones and teeth
- Heart & cardiovascular system support
- Immune system support
- Muscle function
- General health & wellbeing
Who would benefit from Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU?
- Those with a family history of osteoporosis
- Those needing to increase their Vitamin D levels for health reasons
- Those who spend the majority of their time indoors
- Those wishing to support muscle, bone and teeth health
- Those who wish to prevent the development of bone fractures
Formulation (Each capsule contains):
Equiv. to Vitamin D 1000IU
Adults take 1 capsule a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Specifications: Pale yellow Bovine capsule.
L: 5.0 mm
Free from: Lactose, wheat, yeast, salt, gluten or preservatives.
Interactions: Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.