Aust L 212666
Caruso's Vitamin D3 1000IU is a one-a-day capsule designed to support those who require additional Vitamin D support for the maintenance of healthy bones, muscles, the immune and cardiovascular systems.
Vitamin D supports the absorption and metabolism of calcium in the bones and also enhances bone mineralisation. Vitamin D3 supports muscle health and functions, provides support to immune system health and maintains healthy cardiovascular system function including heart health. Vitamin D is absorbed in the skin through sunlight exposure and is then utilised throughout the body. Low vitamin D levels are therefore more commonly found in those people who have limited sunlight exposure, i.e. working indoors during the day. Caruso’s Vitamin D3 contains 1000IU of Vitamin D, providing a convenient one-a-day dose.
Caruso’s Vitamin D3 1000IU Health Indications:
- Support calcium absorption in the bones
- Maintain heart and cardiovascular system health
- Support immune system health
- Maintain muscle health
- Maintenance of general health and wellbeing
Each capsule contains:
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||25 micrograms|
|Equiv. to Vitamin D3||1000IU|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sulfites
- If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications